Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn Blessings - Give Thanks!

Hope everyone is having a great day today!
We have beautiful weather here, and I am off work.  WOOHOO!!!
 
I wanted to make something for my mother today, so I made her a bookmark.
Since she loves to read so much, I thought this would be perfect.
And Fall/Autumn is her favorite season, and colors, I went with
and Autumn Blessings theme.
 
 
 
I used this adorable Bugaboo Stamp - Girlz Autumn Blessings which I just bought.  I also happens to be on sale right now over at Bugaboo Stamps.
These stamps are just wonderful!!
 
I used DCWV Timeless Treasures Stack paper to glue down on my Kraft Tag.
Then I added a yellow half circle for my sun, and of course my colored stamp.
 
For the top of my tag, I added some brown, blue, and orang eyelash yarn, some orange ribbon, and some pretty glittery brown ribbon for some added sparkle.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Thankful For Autumn
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday - Scrap, Pieces, Odds, and Ends
JellyPark Challenges - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog - Fall or Halloween

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing our Fall/autumn challenge at One Crazy Stamper, nicely done, love the image!

    Leanne DT!
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and great choice of fibres for your bookmark. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Anything Goes Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and wonderful coloring of your bookmark! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag!!! LOVE that shade of blue and all of those ribbons!
    Very whimsical and fun!

    Thank you for playing along at our month long challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenge.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty shade of blue, and overall it is a truly lovely bookmark. Thanks for sharing at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete