Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!!

What a great day today has been!
It has been a beautiful day here.  Just the perfect start to Fall.
 
I needed to make a birthday card for one of my favorite uncles this week.
And since it has been a beautiful Fall day, I decided to
use some mustards and burgundy for the card.

I used the sketch from Sweet Stop for my card this week.



 
I used paper from DCWV Kidlet Stack and some from my stash.
The stamp is from Penny Black - "Your Day".
The lovely charm is from Blue Moon Beads - Poetiques and I used a gold star.
 
I used Fabrico Burgandy stamp pad to stamp the image.
And I used my latest Stampin' Up markers to color the image.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Mema's Crafts - Coat of Colors - Autumn Colors
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your take on the sketch is perfect and of course I love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Hope you'll continue to visit and play with us. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete