Thursday, October 24, 2013

Make It Your Own

This week Sassy Studio Designs is having another really great challenge
MAKE IT YOUR OWN.
You get to choose what challenge you want to do from all the previous challenges they have ever done.
How cool is that?!
So, of course I had to go back and look at them all!
Wow! These DT members are fabulous!
 
After going thru them all, I decided on the THINK PINK theme.
 
 
 
I used Sassy Studio Designs Sock Hop Sweetie 2. 
I have had been dyeing to use this one!
 
And I bought this really cute 6x6 paper pad while on vacation
called Authentique - Sweetness collection.
I used my music note punch at the bottom and a record.
 
I added some super cute eyelash yarn, pink dotted ribbon, and some
sparkly black glitter ribbon to the top of the tag.
 
I hope you will join them at Sassy Studio Designs for this weeks challenge.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Dress Me Up
Parade Your Crafts - Pink Parade Challenge
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. This is a darling card. Love your image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! I love the pink and how cute are those music nots! Love it Holly! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Authentique's Sweetness Collection so much fun? Love your tag. Thank you for joining the Pink Parade Challenge.

    ReplyDelete