Thursday, October 17, 2013

GO TEAM!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday today.
We're more than halfway thru the work week, which is excellent!
This week Sassy Studio Designs is having a really cool challenge.
Use your team colors.
Their design team has some wonderful inspiration.  As always!
  
I used one of my favorite Sassy Studio Designs stamp - Daphne.
Since my daughter is on a dance team, I decided to use their team colors.
Black, Red, and White.
And since their team name is Star Power, I added some gold glitter stars.
Star Power is a clogging team which is really cool.
And if you don't know what clogging is, it is a mixture of
tap and Irish Step dancing.  Lots of energy and very fun to watch.
You can check out a video of them here. This is where they performed a more
traditional dance at Silver Dollar City in Branson MO over summer break.
I thought this would be a great "card" to add to the teams scrapbook album.
Hope you can join them over at Sassy Studio Designs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment