Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Howdy!

Good Morning!
We are having another exciting challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges.
 
Our theme this week is flowers.
All you have to do is use flowers. Something to get us in the mood for Spring.
 
We have a couple of great sponsors
 
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/

http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/
 
I hope that you will take a few minutes and check out what these designers have in their stores.  They have something for everyone.
 
This week I got to play with a cute little stamp from Crafty Sentiments.
And since I have been into making tags, I couldn't resist making another one.
 
 
I decided to go with a western theme.
I used some old fashioned looking postcard paper from My Mind's Eye.
 
I also added some pretty flowers from Bo Bunny. 
I added a brad to the center of the flowers for a nice touch.
Then I topped it all off with some cute fibers and ribbons.
 
Please join us over at Just Inspirational Challenges for our new challenge.
 


1 comment: