Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cruisin'

Hope everyone is doing great today!
We are having another great challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges
this week.
Use Wood & Fabric.
 
We are being sponsored this week by
 
 
http://www.thepapershelter.com/
 
 
 
http://chichimemories.com/
 
If you haven't checked out these stamps yet, I hope that you will stop
by their shops and take a look.
 
This week I got to use a really great stamp from The Paper Shelter.
I wanted to do something with a Springy/Summery feel to it.
I thought this paper with the County Fair on it was perfect for the convertible stamp.  Just ready for cruisin'!
 
 
I used some cute paper from My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad.
I added a cute little wood trim from Stay True To God.
 
I hope that you will join us over at Just Inspirational Challenges this week.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. One very beautiful card(map), in blue(bruise) it is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the image. thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete