Monday, April 7, 2014

For the Love of Music

Good Monday Morning!!
And this is a fabulous Monday morning.
I have been sick for the past week, but today I am feeling much better.
 
Today I have a tag/bookmark I want to share with you.
I used a fabulous new stamp from All Dressed Up stamps.
They have just released some more fabulous stamps.
If you haven't seen these yet, please stop by their shop and check them out.
They are wonderful!!!
 
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
All Dressed Up also has some really great freebies!
You have got to see them!
 
For this card I used one of their new stamps
"Just So Cool".
This one reminds me so much of my daughter, I had to use her.
 
 
 
I used some fabulous paper from DCWV Performance mat stack.
I added some white glitter paper to the top of the tag.
I added some sparkly music note cutouts from a music border punch.
I also added some pretty glittery ribbon accross the top.
 
And of course since I love glitter and sparkle, I added some black crystals along one side, and some clear crystals in the border next to the girl.
I also used my silver glitter pen to color her hair barrette.
 
For the final touch I added some black/white polka-dotted ribbon,
some pretty silver fibers, and some other ribbons and fibers.
 
Please join us over at All Dressed Up for their current challenge.
 
I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - I for "In a Line"
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
Diva's By Design - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
 


8 comments:

  1. So fab Holly, I love how you have coloured her !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is definitely too cool. Love the colors and the image. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Hope you'll play with us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so clever Holly! I'm not too brilliant at tags, but you've shown the way! This is amazing. Love all the elements on the tag that make the image SHINE! Lovely job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable tag. I love how you gut her out and used her on the piano keys. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag. Thanks for joining us at Divas
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our April Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tag Holly! So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super musical tag. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete