Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter Sweets!

I have been doing a lot of nothing this weekend since I have been so sick.
But I did decide to do another card.
 
I used the sketch from From The Heart.
 
Sketch060.jpg
 
 
I used this cute little stamp from From The Heart stamps.
I paired it with DCWV Sweet Stack (one of my all time favorites).
I made a little bow out of some netting and then framed the bunny with it.
 
And I decided to do something different this time, I didn't use my Copics.
I decided to use color pencils.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Pretties - No Markers
From The Heart - Sketch Challenge
Emerald Fairies - Easter Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Fun papers and your take on the sketch is a great one! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Hearts Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty card!
    Thanks for sharing your creation at The Emerald Faeries!
    Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx
    The Emerald Faeries DT

    ReplyDelete