Friday, March 28, 2014

Aces High!

I hope everyone had a great week!
I did because I got to do a little bit of card making.
 
I was inspired by From The Heart's sketch challenge.
Sketch059.jpg
 
I needed a card for my nephew who is a card dealer in Mississippi.
I found this image from From the Heart, and it was just perfect!
 
 
 
I used a DCWV red glittered card.
I added 4 playing cards and then my "Happy Birthday" sentiment.
Love this stamp!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
From The Heart - sketch challenge
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Optional Birds of a Feather
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Super card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. DT Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card love it image is really fab, Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration & Good Luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I had the same idea for a layout with this sketch, that is so funny! I love the way yours came out, so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sushine. Hugs, DT Lene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use cards as the background!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Clever using the cards. Love those colors and what a fun take on the sketch ~Thanks for joining the sketch challenge #59 at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Beccy's Place
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a great card. What an awsome image and love how you've designed this with the aces and sparkle too. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina Sous Chef xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute chicks!! Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete