Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hoppy Easter~

Hey everybody!
Hope you're having another great day.
 
Today I have been busy making an Easter card for one of my favorite Aunts.
She used to do a lot of gardening, so I wanted to do make
 something with flowers.
 
I found this cute little stamp at Bugaboo Stamps, which was perfect!
Cute little bunnies, with flowers, and doing a little bit of gardening.
 
Barb Penn
 
Isn't is just the cutest stamp?!
 
I used some really pretty paper from my stash, some DCWV,
and some from My Mind's Eye.
 
I added some gorgeous lace and pearls, and some springy flowers.
I wanted use lots of pretty springy colors. Green, yellow, blue, pink, and white.
I just love Spring!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Diva's By Design - Flower Power 
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Use Some Green
Cute Card Thursday - It's a Wild World
Alphabet Challenge - C is for Country Flowers
Catch the Bug - Bingo Challenge
 
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/bingo-challenge.html
 
Catch the Bug - Sketch Challenge
 
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-205.html

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful spring card. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Love the image, perfect for Easter or spring. Great take on the sketch, too. Great use of bright fun colors. Your aunt will love this. Thanks for playing along for bingo and Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cut card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the stamp is so cute. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design and good luck, hugs Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Great colors. Thanks for playing at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card, your aunty will love it, Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck, Julie Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the happy colour palette you've used! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge - good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS

    ReplyDelete