Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let's Go St Patrick's Green!

Let's go Green!
I don't mean let's be conservative, although, that's a good idea too!
Actually what I mean today is, Let's Add Some Green.
 
Craftitude is having another great challenge and all you
have to do is... Add Green!
 
We are being sponsored this week by a couple of great stamp companies.
Please stop by their shops and check them out.
 
AND
 
 
For this challenge I got to use a fabulous Sassy Studio Designs
Saint Patrick's Day stamp.
 
 
Isn't she great?
I used some fabulous Recollections paper and DCWV Chateau Lavendar stack.
I added some pretty white lace, and some great green and white fibers.
 
And since it almost Saint Patrick's Day, I used my clover punch.
 
I hope that you will hop over to Craftitude this week to check out our challenge.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Use Spring Colors
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge - Anything But A Square
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful project and fabulous image - Thank you for joining Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and love the tag. Thanks for playing with Creative Fingers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that digi!

    Thanks for joining u at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete