Thursday, March 20, 2014

Paris Chic!

Happy Thursday!
It is a beautiful day here (finally!).
Not to cold, and sunny.  Love it!!

I am so very excited today!
I know, I know I'm excited a lot, but I'm really excited about this new card.

Since I am the March Guest Designer for All Dressed Up,
I got to use one of their fabulous new images.
And they are fabulous!!
If you haven't seen these yet, please check them out because they are cute, and their design team has some great inspiration to go with them!


All Dressed up Challenge blog


For my card this week, I went with a shabby chic theme
with their new stamp "A Little Time for Me".
 

I used some fabulous paper from Carta Bella Paris Girl collection 6x6 stack.
I did cut part of the paper out to make the "Café" sign
and the "Carnival" Banner.


I added a white doily, white lace punch, and just plain ol' white lace!
A few flowers, pearls, and crystals, and I was finished.


I love this design so much!
I made this card to go with a gift of coffee for a very close friend of mine.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - H is for Hair
Divas By Design - Flower Power
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge - Use Your Punches
Red Carpet Studio - The Lucky One
Love to Create - Clean & Simple OR Classy & Elegant
(I went with Classy & Elegant)




12 comments:

  1. Love love love this Holly, everything works so well. Thank you for joining usxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Classy & Elegant card. Love the color combo.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details on this one! This paper is my fav! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Creation. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, love your design with all your details!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create with our CAS or Classy & Elegant challenge!
    Hugs!
    Jackie - LTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Your image and design work perfectly together!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card..Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow . . . just WOW!!! This is AMAZING . . . I just love the color choices. . . and it makes me feel like I am in Paris. :) And you have so many GREAT details . . . I see something new each time I look at it. Again, WOW!!! Thanks for joining us this week for our "food" challenge at Clear It Out Challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon! (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How on earth did I miss THIS gorgeous card Holly! I need a slap! LOVE all the elements and the colours. Well actually, I love EVERYTHING! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the layers on this card, Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, DT Lene

    ReplyDelete