Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Betty Mermaid

My last mermaid to post is Betty Mermaid.


 
I used some My Mind's Eye paper for my background.
 
I used the Tim Holtz Sand & Sea die Sand Dollar and Starfish dies.
I used some embossed white paper with brown ink for my Sand Dollar.
I added mixed some Acetate with sand from my latest
vacation to Myrtle Beach and added to my Starfish.
 
I used some pretty lace/ribbon at the bottom with a few pearls.
I added some pretty crystals to my mermaid for a little sparkle.
Topped it all off with fabulous fibers and a pearl.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Betty - Fan Page Challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wednesday Challenge
Scribbles - Sea, Sand, & Surf

4 comments:

  1. OOh Holly. Loved all your mermaids, but I love Betty the most. She's amazing and I'm SO jealous of your colouring gift. Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag.... love all the layers... yummy!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tag Holly. Very nice coloring.
    Katya Bess

    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag. That sand dollar die is so realistic and your colouring of the mermaid is fabulous. Thanks so much for entering your creation into the Scribbles Designs Challenge. Good luck in the draw!

    Lisa D., Scribbles Designs, DT

    ReplyDelete