Saturday, July 5, 2014

Patriotic Jude Tag #1

I would like to share a tag that I made today in honor of America's Birthday.
I used a wonderful Simply Betty stamp Patriotic Jude.
 
 
I used some flag paper from my stash, and some DCWV glitter card.
I cut the cards into star shapes.
 
The bottom triangles were the extra pieces from cutting around the stars.
I don't like to waste anything!!
 
I topped it all off with some great fibers.
 
My daughter and I both created a tag together.
That's what I call a great weekend!!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Betty Facebook Fan Challenge - Star Spangled Challenge
Crafty Catz Challenges - Stars and Stripes
Red Carpet Studio - Born on the Fourth of July - Patriotic theme
 


3 comments:

  1. such an awesome tag thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. The image is awesome. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, so creative and perfect for our 'stars and stripes' challenge at Crafty Catz. Thank you for joining us and I would like to invite you for tomorrow's brand new challenge.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete