Saturday, July 12, 2014

Show Your Santa

Bugaboo is having a fun challenge this week.
Christmas in July!
How fun is that??
 
They are having a great blog hop and challenges everyday.
 
Today's challenge is Show Your Santa.
 
 
I used some pretty red glittery paper for my tag.
I added a little white lace.
For the Santa belt, I used some pretty glittery ribbon and a silver ribbon buckle.
I love this cute Bugaboo image.
Great for a Christmas tag.!
I topped it all off with some sparkly eyelash yarn.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Show Your Santa

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I love that you used glitter paper- it's one of my favorite things to use and you used one of my all time favorite Bugaboo images too! Thanks for joining in our Christmas In July Celebration!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad so popped in to show us your Santa! Thanks for joining in day 1 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week's challenges too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at glittery paper, I have got to get some - what a wonderful backdrop for your beautifully image! I hope you enjoyed the week long festivities at Catch the Bug - thanks for playing along and joining in our Christmas in July celebration! Dee, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete