Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Faith's Cafe

We are having a simply fabulous new monthly challenge over at
 
The theme for this challenge is
Stitching - Faux OR Real
 
We have some incredible sponsors for this challenge.
 
http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.no/
 
AND
 
simplybstamps.net
 
Oh my goodness!
I got to use this fabulous stamp from Simply Betty Stamps.
It is just terrific!!!
 
Since my daughter LOVES baking and cooking so much,
I made her a bookmark for one of her cookbooks.
 


 
Isn't this just the perfect stamp??
 
I use some cute paper from My Mind's Eye.
I added a black die cut with white writing for a chalkboard look.
I also added a cute little "recipe" at the bottom.
 
And since I don't sew (actually I really can't sew... not at all!), I went
with the faux stitching.  I just took my brown pen and went around the edges.
Love the way it looks on here!
 
I finished it all off with some pretty lace at the bottom,
and some fabulous fibers for the top.
 
If you haven't seen the Simply Bettys stamps or Whoopsidaisy Digis,
I hope that you will take a minute to check them out.
 
And please join us over at Just Inspirational Challenges
 for this fun new challenge.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Little Scrap of Pieces - Show it off Saturday
4 Krafty Girls - Anything Goes
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes


 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag hun love it and thanks for linking up with us at Fan-tastic Tuesday very good luck hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bookmark and love the cooking image,love the added recipe and chalkboard embellishment-great idea -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete