Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July Day 4 - Bugaboo Recipe Challenge

Day 4 of Christmas in July at Catch the Bug.
Today's challenge is a Recipe Challenge.
 
Kraft, Embossing (Dry or Wet) & Snowflake (s)
 
 
I used this great bugaboo image.
I added 2 glittering snowflake images to the card.
and I used some pretty blue paper from my scrap stash
that I embossed a swirling pattern on.
Lastly I used Kraft paper for my background.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Recipe Challenge


2 comments:

  1. What a festive holiday card! Love how you added the touches of blue to the image - would never have thought to do that but it works so well (I just may be cas-ing this idea!). Thanks so much for joining in our CIJ Celebration at Catch the Bug! Dee-BugabooDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your use of the recipe ingredients is really creative! I am so glad so popped in to share your creation for day 4 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week's challenges too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete