Monday, April 1, 2013

But the Greatest of these is LOVE

This is Faith and I hope everyone had a Happy April Fools Day!
I have had a great April Fools Day today. I have been creating!

 I have come up with this Springy card to give to my mother.  I used some of her favorite colors, stamps, flowers, and lace. Then I added my favorite. . . LOTS of crystals! I love Bling!!


 
I used some really pretty yellow paper with little white flowers. Then I added some pretty pink paper from Carta Bella, a little lace, and some, OK a lot of  crystals to the center of all the little white flowers.  Some fabric roses and one of our favorite Bible verses.  I also used one of my mother's favorite Sweet November stamps.  I stamped it on DCWV fabric paper to add some texture to it, and then added some glitter to the wings (did I mention I liked bling?).
 
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
 
Scrap It Girl
 
Pink By Design
 
 
VERY FIRST CHALLENGE!

My Mum's Craft Shop
 
You should go by and check out all these blogs.  They have some great creations that definately inspire.  And who couldn't use a little more inspiration?
 
 
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. I love the verse you used on this card and your image is perfect. As always I appreciate you for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Come often.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and lve the angle. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embellishments used.... such a pretty card, thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Angel...

    thanks for playing at ATS Challenge :)

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Loves to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the sweet image, and touching sentiment. Thank you for playing along with the All That Scraps "Winged Things" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute and the glitter on the wings is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Faith. Awesome!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl Blog Challenge.
    Huggies
    Rachelle-DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, thanks for joining us at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Such a cute and sweet card you made! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. I'm sure your mother will love it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling and meaningful card! I'm sure your mother appreciated your work. Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Scrap! challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card... Sometimes it is difficult to stop with the bling... I have that problem too! Thanks for taking the Scrap It Girl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card, I love bling too! Thanks for joining in at Scrap It Girl Angels or Arrows challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty....love that verse! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete