Thursday, April 11, 2013

SMILING BIG!

I created this page layout for the Scrap Our Stash Blogsite.  
They have a really cool website that I have recently discovered. 
I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
Their latest challenge is dots and stripes.  I love polka dots and stripes.
 
I chose to scrap my daughter's clogging picture.
 
 
 
I used the Paper Studio Black & White paper stack that I've had for some time now and some pretty red striped paper I found at Michaels a few years ago, but never used.  For the journaling banner, I used some silver metallic paper I found on clearance sale at Michaels and some DCWV silver glitter paper.
With a clogger in the family, I can never have too much glitter or metallic paper.
 
  I love the fact that the name of this challenge website is Scrap Our Stash. 
I really need to do that more often.  We probably all need to do that.

I have also entered this into
Another Freaking Challenge Blogspot Challenge

14 comments:

  1. Great layout and photos! Wonderful job on using your stash of dots and stripes and the little birdie hiding in the corner there! Thanks for participating in our challenge at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super snazzy dots/stripes layout! I love the papers you chose for the adorable photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! Love the colors and the dots and stripes works well! Thanks for playing along with SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter is always fun! Great job on the challenge, I love your LO and the photos are so cute. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! So glad you found SOS & are joining us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun layout and great photos! Thanks for joining us and playing over at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Holly; glad you like Scrap Our Stash! And as a Swede; glad someone in your family liks clogs! In Spanish they are called "Swedes". Anyway I came to thank you for participating in our challeng Dots and Stripes at SOS...

    DT La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the papers are all cut in different angles! So cool! And the stars are awesome! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice colors and great stars. Love the tiny dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice layout for a young girl, I think your challenge is to use some of your stash! Thanks for playing along at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun page! those huge stars really offset those tiny dots, fun design!

    xoxo
    Lindsey @ sos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bright colors and such lovely photos!

    Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    Hugs from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an awesome take on our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOlly - this is sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along with another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here in May!!

    ReplyDelete