Monday, April 1, 2013

Smash Book Bling

This is Faith again.  After making something special for my mother, I then decided to make something pretty for myself.  I admit I absolutely love the Smash Books.  These are fabulous for journals where you can add. . . well, anything!  I have just started a new one, and as I may have mentioned in my earlier blogs, since I love bling, I had to add a lot of it.
 
 
I covered my Smash Book with some DCWV paper Stack.
I added some Zebra tape that I found at Michaels, a pretty flower, and LOTS of crystals.
There is a crystal at every line intersection at the bottom and top of the book. Yes, I did have to go and by more because I ran out. :)
 
I am entering this in the following challenge:
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need to take time for ourselves and this smash book is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea...... thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete