Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vintage Cameo Card


 
Here is my latest card.

I made this for my daughter for her birthday because she really loves vintage.
I used a Hero Arts cameo stamp and DCWV La Bella Rouge paper stack.
I added some white glitter tape and lots of crystals.
 
I used scalloped oval dies for the cameo pendant.
Simple but very vintage and elegant.
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Vintage Challenge
 
    Anything Goes     
 
  Anything Goes
 
These are some great blogs, you should really check them out!
 

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thank you so much for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and sharing your talent. I love visiting and seeing new things. I hope you will visit often and good luck in the challenge. If you haven't already I would love for you to enter the blog giveaway (if you wish).

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It is so clean and pretty. Thanks for sharing at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, thank you so much for joining us at our first challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls..... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! love the W/B combo
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete