Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Tag

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
This is the first post I've done in a loooong time.
But I wanted to share a tag that I made for a
very special person's Valentine's gift.
 
 
 
I used a great sentiment from Verve Stamps.
I mounted it on some nice Carta Bella paper,.
I added some pretty blue jean paper from our stash for the tag.
I added a pretty doily, and some twine, with a cute little red glittered heart.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - D is for Diecuts
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty tag. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing it at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag love the whole design and your diecuts. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete