Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ready for Spring!!

Time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up!
As always, it's ANYTHING GOES, but you MUST use an
All Dressed Up image.
If you don't have any, and you want to check them out, there are
some fabulous freebies on the All Dressed Up blog.
They are so cute, they can be very addictive!
 
Since we have been having some cold weather, and wind, and snow...
I have decided that I am Ready for Spring!!!!
Since I was trying to keep warm thoughts, I used
the All Dressed Up stamp Love Spring Time for the tag that I made.
 
 
I used some scraps of paper from my stash, a pretty doily, some cute polka-dotted ribbon, and pretty fabric flowers.
I also added a sparkly bow that was actually attached to a little
girl's hair tie that had come apart.
A few fibers, and I was finished.
 
Please join us over al All Dressed Up for our new challenge.
We would love to see what you create!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Your tag is so pretty, Holly! I love the beautiful colours you used...definitely looks like spring to me! It is right around the corner, you know! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw beautiful, love the colours you have used.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag - I love the detail and it is most definitely spring like - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Holly and I love all yourpretty embellishments too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete