Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Beautiful Bride

Hope everyone is doing well.
We are having lots and lots of snow.
I am soooo ready for Spring!!
 
I wanted to share my latest card with you.
I needed a wedding card for someone very special.
 
I used a great sketch from MOJO Monday.
 
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/02/february-mojo-monday-contest-winners.html
 
I have used a Special Edition Rio image.
She is fabulous!!
 


 
I went with a Shabby Chic look.
I used some really pretty papers from Glitz.
I decided on one of my favorite color combos - brown & pink.
But then again, I love all the colors.
I used my new Magnolia lace die.
 
I used Tim Holtz distressed ink pads on the torn edges.
I added some twine to the side, some pretty stitches, and gold corners.
The flowers are a Simply Betty Stamp as well.
 
And of course, I added glitter.
I do love some sparkle and glitter.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Favorite Color Combination
Red Carpet Studio - Girly Project With Lots of Layers
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge - It's All About Love
ABC Challenges - D is for Diecuts
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and I love your coloring! Fabulous layers and definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured image and great distressing -love all the layers-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a lovely card. the image is coloured beautifully. well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Awesome Coloring! Thanks for playing along in our Girls Just Want To Have Fun Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is great and the coloring is fabulous! my favorite image is Snow Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely girly card in our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good Luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, beautiful image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card with a lovely image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning image and beautiful colours and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete