Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Fairies Are Here!!!

The Fairies are here!!!
So Spring must be just around the corner, Right????
 
Simply Betty Stamps have some fabulous new digis.
Beautiful Springtime Fairies.
 
The first one I got to use is called
Flower Bell Corrine Fairy.
 
 
I used some MichelleRDesigns digi paper.
I also added some pretty blue flowers and some crystals.
 
The second new Fairy digi I got to use is called
Sunflower Madame Frou Frou Fairy.

 
I used some really pretty paper from my stash to make this really girly tag.
I added some pretty yellow flowers with pearls, some flowered lace,
and of course just a few crystals.
 
Aren't these fairies just fabulous!!
Hope you'll check out what the rest of the design team
have created with their fairies. 
You won't be disappointed.
 
And as a bonus, you can pick these lovely fairies up at Simply Betty Stamps,
create something lovely, and enter them on Simply Betty Stamps Blog
 for our Fan Page Challenge for March.
 
Can't wait to see what you create!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment