Monday, February 23, 2015

Sassy Flapper

I am so excited!
This week I get to be a Guest Designer over at
Red Carpet Studio Challenges.
WOOHOO!!
 
The current challenge is Academy Awards.
Challenge: Use circles for champagne bubbles and gold for the Oscar. You get to choose your accessory... a bow for a bow tie or bling for jewels or both.
 
For my project I made a tag/bookmark.
 
 
I used a lovely Flapper digi from Penny Blossom digital stamps.
I used some beautiful black and gold paper from Paper Studio.
I added some beautiful crystals to side, and some
little champagne bubbles to the sentiment.
As a final touch, I added some gorgeous black and gold fibers.
 
Hope you will join us over at Red Carpet Studios for this fabulous challenge!


5 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job on the challenge and we are so happy to have you as a guest designer for us this month. Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. Love that digi. ;-) Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    Tonya RCS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag! The black on black is soooo lovely! Thanks for joining us for a week at Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Gorgeous! Awesome detail work. Thanks for guest designing for us at Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Tag. Thanks for guest designing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete