Friday, January 24, 2014

Bugaboo Birthday Celbration Day 6

Today is Day 6 of Bugaboo's Catch the Bug's Birthday Celebration challenges.
The challenge for today is to make a birthday project for a kid.
 
I made this birthday card for a very special little girl in my family.

 
I absolutely love this cute little Bugaboo image!!
I colored it in her favorite colors and added a little bit of glitter.
I tried to make it look a little like the ombre look.
I little darker at the bottom, getting lighter towards the top.
 
I used some fun paper with a lot of numbers on it for a festive look.
And since I wanted the main focus to be on the stamp (because shed loves pigs), I tried to keep the rest of the card simple.
 
Hope you will check out Bugaboo's stamps and Catch the Bug's challenges.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS coloring - lovely card!
    We're so happy you celebrated with us this week to celebrate Bugaboo’s 4th Birthday. We hope you’ll join us again this week for another great challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete