Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Noel

 

One of my favorite Christmas songs is The First Noel.

I really love how peaceful that song makes me feel.

 

Bugaboo Stamps has a new really cute Noel birds stamp that I just
couldn't wait to use.  It is just darling.
 
Bugaboo has a lot of really cute stamps. 
I hope that you will take time to check them out.
 
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
 
I have started on my next year's Christmas cards.
It is really never too early to start, and since it is still winter, I'm still in the mood to make Christmassy and Wintery projects.
 
 
 
I used the Bugaboo Noel birds stamp.
I added some DCWV red glitter paper.
I also added some white paper that I had run through the embossing machine with a swiss dots folder for a little bit of a snowy effect.
Lastly I added a touch of green.
 
l also used one of my new dies that I just got for Christmas.
a Tim Holtz die with the holly leaves and pinecone.
I thought that would add a nice touch.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Favorite Christmas Song
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Sparkle at Christmas
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
 A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
 


 


10 comments:

  1. Wow you have started early with your Christmas cards :-) This is gorgeous!! Thankyou for sharing with us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card. Love the colors you used and the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo for our Christmas Song Challenge. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Holly - I haven't seen anyone use this new image yet and that pinecone and bling you included is PERFECT!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Favorite Christmas Song Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Anything Goes Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image.... love all the matting and layering aswell. TY for joining us at TCP xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. Love the shading. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog. We appreciate your participation.
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for participating in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

    Fun Card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea, fab card...thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete