Sunday, January 19, 2014

Catch the Bug Birthday Sketch Challenge

It's Day 2 of Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Birthday Challenge.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html

Today is a fabulous sketch challenge.
 
 

This is what I created with this sketch.

 
I used a cute Bugaboo "Hey Chickie" stamp.
I aadded some bright papers a die cut, a tag, and some
new lace I got for my birthday.
 
I would like to enter this into Catch the Bug Sketch Challenge.
 
By the way, if you haven't checked out the big birthday sale over
at Bugaboo, you still have time.  Tomorrow is the last day.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lo!ve all the papers, die cut, tag, and lace you used on this card. Great card. Thanks for helping Bugaboo celebrate its birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Terrific work!
    We're so happy you joined us for the Catch The Bug 4th Birthday Celebration Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! Be sure to check The Bug Blog for our Birthday Bash winners tomorrow! We hope you’ll join us again soon for our Bugaboo challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete