Friday, January 31, 2014

It's Birthday Time!

Hope everyone is having a great day today!
I know I personally can't wait for the weekend!

I did get to make a cute birthday card today that I wanted to share.


 
I got to use this fabulous Wild Rose Studio stamp that I
got for a Christmas present.
Their stamps are so sweet!

I used a sketch from MOJO Monday for my layout.

This is such a great sketch!

I used some pretty brightly colored papers.
I used a couple of glittery papers.
I love the one with the birthday hats on it.

I used some bright mini buttons  and some cute ribbon to accent with.

 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch Challenge
Craftitude - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Clean & Simple
Sister Act - Anything Goes
The Rubber Buggy - Anything Goes
Crafting With Dragonflies - Anything Goes
Created With Love - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Z for Zesty Colors
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
 


8 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Fabulous b-day card! Just love the bright colors!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and bright using the zesty colours. Thanks for being with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card. Love your take of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT.
    www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colours used here. Love the coordinating buttons. Thanks for entering at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Barb...I love the bright colours and the sparkly paper. Thanks so much for joining in our CAS challenge at LCI xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you say a cute birthday card and great take on the sketch, love the bright colours. Thanks for entering in our CAS challenge at LCI

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I love the colors and the patterned paper is adorable! I really love this!! Thanks for joining us at Craftitiude this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love your bright 'zesty' colours - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete