Friday, January 24, 2014

Fluffy!

Are you ready for some snow?
Ok, not outside, just on my card.
 
Craftitude is having an ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.
I see fluffy. . .
 
 
We are being sponsored this week by
 
Delicious Doodles Shop
 
I know it's after Christmas, but I thought I would go ahead and get started on next year's Christmas cards.  Delicious Doodles has some great designs for traditional Christmas cards (as well as some more unusual ones).
 
 
 
I left most of it white, and colored just pieces of it for spotlight.
 
I used glitter pens to color the star and ornaments on the tree,
and my copics to color the cardinal.
 
I added a lot of glitter and white flower soft for the snow everywhere.
 
I hope you all will join us over at Craftitude this week.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. The white on white with the texture and shimmer looks amazing. I love the pop of that gorgeous bird and the lovely ornaments. The dark matting and extra line frame the image beautifully and add to the card's elegance.

    ReplyDelete