Friday, January 24, 2014

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 7

It's finally Friday!!!  Woohoo!!
It's Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo stamps today!
I am out of town, so I can't print out the new stamp
to enter this challenge with.
 
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/bugaboo-is-turning-fourcome-celebrate.html
 
So, I decided to go with one of my birthday favorites from
Bugaboo that I had already printed out.
I have really been into making gift tags here lately.
I think it really adds such a nice touch to a gift.
 
 

 
I some really pretty papers from DCWV.
I used my favorite lace edged stamp for the top.
I added 4 purple crystals.
(Since it is Bugaboo's 4th birthday, today's challenge is to add 4 of something)
And of course I topped it all of with some fabulously colored fibers.
 
Please take a minute to check them out over at Bugaboo stamps
and Catch the Bug Challenges.

I would like to enter this into these other challenges also:
Love to Scrap! Challenges - Tag Your it

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love those fibers! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific!
    We're so happy you celebrated with us this week to celebrate Bugaboo’s 4th Birthday. We hope you’ll join us again this week for another great challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tag... love the colors and the image!! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog...
    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag! Love your colors. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fibers. Great tag. Thanks for playing at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete